Before I capture your story...
let me tell you mine...
My name is Sheri. I have been happily married to my best friend for over 3 decades. We have 4 pretty awesome children. Sarah, 24; Andrew, 22; Elizabeth, 17 and Rachel, 13.
My journey with photography started when my oldest was born. I wanted a good camera to capture all of the typical milestones. Over the years my love for the craft grew as I documented their sports and extra curricular activities. I finally decided to take some classes from a local community college and never looked back.
I’m quite down to earth and even a little sarcastic.
I love to talk about life, traveling, my family, my pups and creating art.
When we meet, I can promise you 2 things -
good belly laughs and beautiful photo memories that we’ll create together.
Things to know before you hire me:
- I am a Certified Professional Photographer
- I graduated from the New York Institute of Photography
- I have been in business for 5 years
- I am a member of Professional Photographers of America
- I am a member of NAPCP (National Association of Professional Child Photographers
- I am a member of American Photographic Artists
- I have a BBB Rating of A+ and a 5 star Google Review
- I have been both featured (on social media accounts) and published in multiple publications both nationally and internationally, including Inspiring Teens Magazine, Senior Year Magazine, Teen Years Magazine, and Senior Inspire
- Inspiring Teens Magazine Back Cover/8 page photo spread
- Inspiring Teens Magazine Featured Photographer
- Senior Year Magazine Best of 2020
- Senior Inspire Top 100 Photographers I'd Love to Follow
- Inspiring Teens Magazine Best of 2021